About the Course – B.B.A. (Honors)
Eligibility: 10+2 (any stream) with minimum 60% marks for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and 55% marks for the reserved category.
Duration: 3 years
- Collaboration with Harvard Business School Online
- Highlight of the course-Business Analysis
- Unique Evaluation Pattern-100% Practical & Continuous Evaluation
- Total 144 Credit Points
- Industry Experienced Faculties
- To provide knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of management.
- To equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for critical thinking and problem solving.
- To develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
- Understanding concept of Business
- Developing analytical thinking ability
- Cultivating & developing Entrepreneurial quality among students
- Developing Data Visualisation Skills
After doing BBA, depending upon your aptitude, interest and skill set, you can work in the areas like: Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance & Accounting Management, HR Management, Marketing Management, Tourism Management