B.Sc. Economics Program Overview
10+2 with Mathematics
- Innovative and unconventional programme with flavor of Data Analytics
- Learner centric and interdisciplinary programme
- Curated as per the industry requirements
- To aid students’ thought process by developing a way of thinking in quantitative terms.
- To introduce students to the various econometric techniques / tools for research.
- Conduct independent econometric and statistical analysis of data in an applied research setting.
- Demonstrate understanding of applied econometric analysis models / methods in research.
- B.Sc. Economics degree will help to prepare for careers that require numerical, analytical and problem solving skills – for example in business planning, marketing, research and management.