- Dr. Gajanan Wader
- Dr. Seema Somani
- Dr. Rinkoo Shantnu
- To promote research culture among faculty members.
- To encourage faculty for publishing research papers in reputed journals.
- To inculcate research attitude among students.
Avishkar Research Convention, University of Mumbai 2017-18
List of the students qualified for I round held on 7th December, 2017 at Poladpur
Title of the project Students and Roll No. Class Level /
Extraction and detection of zeatin from Moringaoleifera leaves and to check its crude extracts effect on plant growth Joshi Tanmay
T.Y. B.Sc. B.T. UG/3 Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its cytotoxic and antibacterial activity Babai Jacqueline
T.Y. B.Sc. B.T. UG/6 Posture Recognition System Limish John
S.Y. B.Sc. C.S. UG/5 A study of Transgender Protection Bill 2016 from the perspective of common man in Panvel Reeva Aishwarya
S.Y. B.Com. UG/2 Ear-to-Hear Disha Shah
T.Y. B.Com. UG/1 A Critical Study of Solid Waste Management In Market Yard Himansh Vartak M.Com. PG/1
- A Session on “An insight to write quality Research Paper” was conducted by Dr. Priam Pillai on 6th December, 2017. He discussed on Research Paper, ISBN/ISSN Journals, Impact Factor, Citations & H-Index. He also discussed the list of journals where research papers can be published. The session was for faculty with Ph.D. degree and teachers pursuing Ph.D.
- Dr. Kumudini Das presented a paper titled “Incongruence and differentials in reporting of death of the child by the couples in India” and “Spatial pattern and factors influencing interest – caste marriages in India” at XXVIII IUSSP (International Union for the Scientific Study of Population) Conference held at Cape Town, South Africa from 29th October to 4th November, 2017.
- RDC organized One Day Workshop on ‘Research Proposals and Publications’ for faculty on Monday, 3rd July, 2017. The workshop was inaugurated by Dr. S. T. Gadade and Dr. P. S. Goyal. The sessions were conducted by Dr. Sangeeta Pawar, Dr. Rita Khatri and Dr. Jaya Manglani.
- Dr. Seema Somani conducted a Session on rules and regulations of Avishkar Research Convention – University of Mumbai on 5th August, 2017 for students and teachers.
- RDC organised a Session on ‘Research Paper, ISBN/ ISSN Journals, Impact Factor, Citations & H- Index’ for faculty on Thursday, 31st August, 2017. Mr. Ramakant Navghare, Librarian, C.K.T. College of Arts, Commerce & Science, New Panvel was the speaker for the session. He also gave insight on the list of journals where research papers can be published.