Community based activities for instilling social sensitivity in students and bringing about societal transformation.
To assist students to master social skills and our institutional role as a part of society.
To instill social sensitivity in students we conduct activities to raise the level of social consciousness of students that leads to social activism and societal transformation. Social Activities are carried out by students under the guidance of teachers.
In order to contribute more to social activity, we have involved a five tier system, as a matter of long term policy.
- Social Activity conducted by Associations.
- Social Activity through N.S.S.
- Social Activity through Community Service Day.
- Social Activity by Mahatma Education Society.
- Social Activity by NGOs associated with Principal.