M.Sc. Data Analytics Programme Overview
Eligibility: Graduation from Science stream (B.Sc.C.S., B.Sc.I.T., B.Sc. Economics, B.C.A.)
Duration: 2 years
- Leading edge curriculum
- Faculty with Industry experience
- Placement assistance
- Internship opportunities
- To provide knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of management.
- To equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for critical thinking and problem solving.
- To develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
- Competence in employing principles, techniques and tools of data analytics for business analytics.
- Curiosity and readiness to deal with small and big data and ability to engage in exploratory research.
- Capability to become a successful trainer in data science, data analytics , productive decision maker and therefore well-respected personality at work and in life.
- Students completing this programme will become full-stack data scientists, well-equipped for a variety of job roles depending on their choices and temperament including Data Scientists, Data Analysts as well as Industrial and Societal Entrepreneurs.
Earning M.Sc. Data Analytics degree will open the door to a highly interesting and lucrative career path. Data Analysts can work in almost any industry across the globe. Over the years of rich experience one may even move on to advisory roles in government or private sectors.