College Level Workshop on “Use of Google Certify’em Add-on: An Instrument to Generate Automatic E-certificate” for faculty members of PCACS was organized by Library Advisory Committee on 3rd March, 2020.
The main objectives of the workshop are effective usage of Google Certify’em Add-on to generate e-certificates.
- Certify’em lets certifier leverage the power of Google Forms to create online certifications and email custom certificates to exam-takers, survey and feedback participants.
- The certifier can predefine their own eligibility criteria’s for participants to issue e-certificate.
- Google certify’em may help to motivate learners or participants to complete the assigned tasks.
- Google certify’em helps to collect immediate feedbacks from the participants or learners while conducting seminars and conferences.
- Google certify’em helps to reduce the time spent for distribution of certificates, reduces usage of paper and improves the image of participants as well as certifier.
Dr. Sanjay B. Munavalli, Librarian, PCACS conducted the session and highlighted the features of Google certify’em and demonstrated design and development of e-certificates.The various advantages of using e-certificates and linking to Google forms.About 60 faculty members participated.The participants assigned to design and develop their own certificates using Google certify’em Add-on followed by feedback collected from the participants and vote of thanks proposed by Library Advisory Committee In-Charge Dr. Seema Somani, Associate Professor, Dept. of Commerce.