Blood Donation Camp
PCACS's N.S.S Organized Blood Donation Camp on 12th August, 2016 at Pillai Campus Old Canteen Area from 9am - 4pm.
It’s our pleasure to inform our patrons that N-LIST has listed our institute among Top 10 college users for accessing e-resources.
EXCLUSIVE AUTHORISED LEARNING CENTRE
Our College has been awarded the status of “Exclusive Authorised Learning Centre” of MKCL(Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited). Certificate
Teachers' Day Celebration at Rasayani Campus on 3rd September, 2016.
- The Biotechnology Placement Cell conducted a career guidance lecture on 16th August, 2016 for B.Sc. and M.Sc. Biotechnology students in 7th Floor Auditorium ..
- Department of I.T. and C.S. organized their Annual Techfest – “BITFEST” on 12th and 13th August, 2016 ..
- A tribute was given to the Kargil Martyrs on the account of Kargil Vijay Diwas which was conducted by the Department of Commerce by organising a lecture on Kargil War and Career options for students in Defence by Retd. Major Vinay Degoankar on 26th July, 2016 ..
- Department of Economics in association with University of Mumbai organised One Day Workshop on ‘Syllabus Revision of F.Y.B.Com. (Semester I & II) & M.Com. (Semester I & II) – Business Economics’ on 25th July, 2016 ..
- Parent-Teacher Meeting for all the courses is scheduled on July 2016 – S.Y. of all the courses: 23rd July, 2016, T.Y. of all the courses: 30th July, 2016 ..
- Pillai College of Arts Commerce and Science organised a Career Counseling Session, for S.Y. Junior College students of Mahatma School, Khanda Colony, on 21st July, 2016 ..
- An Orientation Programme was conducted for the new faces in the PCACS family on 8th July, 2016. Students were briefed about the importance of attendance, rules and regulations and also discipline that they need to maintain within the college premises ..
- The DEPARTMENT OF MASS MEDIA (BMM) in association with Board of Studies in Mass Media (BMM), University of Mumbai, organized One Day Workshop on ‘Revised Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern of T.Y.BMM (Semester V)’ Journalism & Advertising on Saturday, 2nd July 2016 ..
- Placement Cell conducted Career Guidance Session for T.Y. B.Sc. (I.T.) and T.Y.B.Sc. (C.S.) students on 18th June, 2016 in the auditorium (7th Floor, Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai Campus, New Panvel ..
- Ms. Pooja Pandey, faculty member of the Department of I.T. and C.S., bagged Ist prize at Zonal Level of State Level Inter – University “Avishkar Research Convention Competition”, December 2015 ..
- Ms. Pooja Pandey, a faculty member of the Department of I.T. & C.S, has submitted the paper “Sentiment classification in Hindi by using a Hindisentiwordnet ..
- IQAC and EDP CELL organised One Day International Seminar on Entrepreneurship on 14th April, 2016. The seminar exposed opportunities for young entrepreneurs ..
- Report – Feature on Dr. Daphne Pillai, Co-Founder, Pillai Group of Institutions and Chairperson, Management Board, MES in "SAVVY" MagazineEducationist Dr Daphne Pillai believes that at the heart of women’s empowerment, lies the transformative power of education ..
- IQAC and Faculty Development Cell hosted a One Day Workshop on ‘Innovative Techniques of Teaching’ on 31st March, 2016 ..
- The College Magazine “Spectrum” is awarded with the prestigious “Prof. M. V. Changadkar Trophy” for 2014-2015 by R. A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai ..
- Under the purview of Swach Bharat Abhiyaan, Nature Club has adopted Panvel Railway Station. Students of Nature Club face-lifted the area by painting the stair-case and by planting many plants ..
- Department of Commerce organised, “A Lecture on Careers in Financial Markets and Mock Stock Exchange – Recreation of Outcry Method” by Mr. Purv Shah Freelance with Bombay Stock Exchange and Vice President Dart Skills on 24th February, 2016 ..
- The Department of I.T. and C.S. organized an Industrial Visit to Wipro Technologies, Pune on 23rd February, 2016 ..
- Economics Association organized Prize Distribution 2015-2016 on 23rd February, 2016 ..
- PCACS in association with National Stock Exchange has organized a Skill Development Training Program for the students under National Skills Development Corporation of India ..
- S.Y.B.Sc. (C.S.) students organized a warm Farewell Party for T.Y.B.Sc. (C.S.) students on 20th February, 2016 ..
- Department of commerce had organised a study tour to National Stock Exchange on 8th February, 2016 for the S.Y.B.COM. students ..
- Achievement of Marathi Vangamaya Mandal Student Ms. Riddhi Mhatre, F.Y.B.M.M., PCACS. The article published in Loksatta dated 8th February, 2016 ..
- Ms. Kshitija Ghoslakar, student of M.Sc. Biotechnology Part I won Second Prize in Vernacular Speech and First Prize in Rangoli held during Bonhomie 2016 – Intercollegiate event at Anjuman-i-islam’s Kalsekar Technical Campus on 1st and 3rd February, 2016 ..
- Departments of B.M.S. & B.Com. organize Two Days Workshop on ‘Training on Use of Statistical Techniques in Social Research’ on 28th and 29th January, 2016 ..
- Awareness Session was conducted on 28 January, 2016 for PCACS Students by Mr. Bharat Dave, Manager, Investor Protection Fund BSE Limited ..
- Community Service Day & Uber Rang 2016 was held on January 23, 2016 (Saturday ..
- Convocation Ceremony of the Academic Year 2015 was held on 21st January, 2016 (Thursday) from 11:00 a.m. onwards at the 7th Floor Auditorium ..
- One day State Level Seminar on ‘Nanobiotechnology and Nutraceuticals in Health & Disease Management’ on 19th January, 2016 ..
- Consortia – An Intercollegiate Biotechnology Fest was held on 16th January, 2016 ..
- Mrs. Prerna Sharma, B.M.S. Co-ordinator got Awarded for Outstanding Research Paper on the topic “A Study of Student’s Perception towards Education Loans with reference to SBI” at 13th International Commerce & Management Conference ..
- Dr. Daphne Pillai was felicitated for her Research Work in Women Studies on 14th January 2016 by Department of Commerce, University of Mumbai on the occasion of the 13th International Conference of Commerce and Management held at the Kalina Campus ..
- The Department of I.T. & C.S. organized a Guidance Session on “How to crack CET & CAT” was held on January 13, 2016. Resource person for the session was Mr. Ravneet Gandhi, Founder, CET King ..
- The Department of I.T. & C.S. organized a Career Counseling Session was held on January 13, 2016 for T.Y.B.Sc.(I.T. & C.S.) students ..
- Department of Commerce had organised One day National Level Paper Presentation Competition on the topic “New Paradigms in Trade, Commerce & Service Sector” on 12th January, 2016 ..
- The Department of I.T. and C.S. invited one of its Alumni, Mr. Anmol Srivastav, Sharepoint Administrator at L&T Infotech (Airoli) on 17th December, 2015 ..
- Alumni Meet for the year 2015 – 2016 was held on 28th November, 2015 (Saturday) from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Around 325 students attended the function which was followed by dinner ..
- The Department of I.T. and C.S. in association with the Department of Management Studies organized a National Conference on “A Tribute to Dr. A.P.J. Kalam : India Vision 2020” on 24th September, 2015 ..
- Ms. Shraddha Kulkarni, Assistant Professor (Department of I.T.), bagged the best paper award in the National Conference based on the theme “A Tribute to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam : India Vision 2020 ..